drone HERCULE 10
Hercules 10 is an ultra-compact surveillance drone with a large carrying capacity accessible in two versions: remote control drone and captive drone
REMOTE CONTROL DRONE FOR SURVEILLANCE AND EMERGENCY OPERATIONS
Hercule 10 is a perfect solution for rescue operations, for police, fireman, and military missions. It is used to ensure the security of industrial and administrative sites, ports, and other sensitive areas. In addition to its application for security vocations, the Hercule 10 transports objects thanks to its carrying capacity up to 7.5 kg (20kg with the weight of the drone).
Security Systems by Protec is a subsidiary of the Protec Group and an official distributor of Hercule 10 technology in France for all sectors concerned with the security and safety issues of large and sensitive areas.
- Max. take-off weight : 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Max. flight time : up to 35 minutes (depending on the payload weight)
- Video transmission range : 2 km (1,25 miles)
- Frame material : 100% carbon frame & anodized aluminium
- Payload compatibility : any type of payloads up to 7,5 kg (15.5 lbs)
- Max. flight speed : 25 m/s (3,3 ft/s)
- Resistance to weather conditions : -4°F (-20°C) / 113°F (45°C)
- Propellers : 22”
Hercule 10 application sectors
Transport / storage areas